ATTY. MUSTAFA KORKMAZ
(REGISTER NUMBER IN BAR ASSOCIATION OF ANKARA: 15757)
Born in Bolu-Mudurnu Mr. Korkmaz finished Bolu Izzet Industrial High School and entered Ankara University Faculty of Law. Upon finishing his bachelor degree Mustafa Korkmaz became attorney at law in 18/09/2002 in Bar Association of Ankara.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Managing workers of a company and establishing work environment according to set condition limits in legislature, establishing a system in accordance if aforementioned.
- Invoking acts of restitution in accordance with Art. 21 of 4857 Code
- Debt collection of laborers and related action suits
- Preventing and enforcing safety regulations and safe workplace environment
- Working accident related lawsuits and reimbursement demands relating to the damaged caused by it
- Mr. Korkmaz is presenting interests of multiple companies that work on Wind Turbines in accordance with Energy Market Regulatory Board and gives legal counsel during all related processes like expropriation
- Advocate is managing legal interests of Electricity Distributing company that is partnered with Turkey Electric Distribution S.A.
Corporate Law – Company Law
- Mr. Korkmaz did a research work on company obligations that were newly codified within New Corporate Code of Turkey and presented a briefing for his clients
- Imposing minority rights and relating action suits
- Liquidation of companies and relating action suits
- Amendment and interpretation of corporate contracts
Bankruptcy and Enforcement Law
- Overseeing enforcement procedures over debt collection from check, bono, bill, court order or contract.
- Proof of actions of the debtor that aim towards abducting goods and reimbursement
- Application on delaying enforcement
Family Law and Paternity Suits
- We only accept cases in this field that belong to our long standing clients. Those who are enlisted in our client portfolio enjoy the right to be represented in relating divorce, paternity, custody and similar action suits.
- Objection and complaint against public procurement contracts